- That Christian faith is a gift from God which disposes one toward a lived relationship with God in Jesus Christ.
- That we encounter God in the experiences and events of everyday life as well as in the Catholic tradition.
- That growth in Christian faith is a gradual and lifelong process.
- Religious Education for children, 1st grade through high school. Classes are held on Wednesday OR Sunday evenings in Holy Angels School beginning at 6:00pm with dismissal at 7:30pm from the classrooms. Home schooling is also an option.
- English as a Second Language classes, offered for parents during our Religious Education Sunday evening classes.
Our religious education program is lectionary based using the Pflaum Gospel Weeklies. For more information go to www.pflaumweeklies.com for family pages, newsletters, etc...
If you have a willing heart and a desire to share your faith with the youth of our Parish; please contact Mary @ (302) 731.2209 or HARE@holyangels.net.