Job Title: Facilities Manager-St John Holy Angels Church
Job Description: Responsible for the overall maintenance, functionality, and appearance of the buildings, grounds, property, and equipment owned or leased by St John/Holy Angels Catholic Parish. This is a full-time position with benefits. The position requires the manager to be available for consultation and assistance around the clock.
About our Parish: St John/Holy Angels Catholic Parish is an active and vibrant parish with activities at its facilities both in the day and evening hours. The parish includes a school, two churches, a parish center, athletics building, rectory and cemetery.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required. Experience in maintenance management/property management preferred. Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
In addition, these skills are important to success in the role.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain priorities and schedules
- Basic understanding of maintenance systems, equipment and buildings
See attached document below for more details.
Ready to apply for this position?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than June 30, 2020.